Our internal filters obviously would appreciate it if we would avoid our intake of toxins so they don’t have so much to deal with. It’s easier to avoid the toxin in the first place than to ask your body to deal with it once you’ve ingested it. Know that the more they have to clean up, the more tired out and less effective they will become – and the more toxic you will become! And a more toxic you puts more pressure on all your systems as they try to deal with the toxic effects.
– Very important to drink 6-8 glasses of pure, filtered, chlorine free water every day, and more when physically active in or out in the sun/heat. This helps the body flush wastes.
– Get a good oxygen supply through exercise, yoga, and deep breathing techniques.
– Don’t smoke. Avoid chemical pollutants whenever possible.
– Have clean indoor air quality.
– This system requires muscle movement to circulate.
– Exercise, massage, jumping or rebounding (mini-trampoline).
– Skin brushing is extremely helpful and feels great. Use a soft body brush and brush towards the heart using gentle strokes.
– Certain herbs are beneficial.
– Antioxidants, green tea.
– Gentle methods for blood purifying and liver cleansing:
* Begin the day with a glass of warm water plus the juice of half a fresh lemon or lime.
* Drink chlorophyll (from alfalfa) mixed with water 1 – 3 times daily.
– A diet rich in raw veggies, particularly cruciferous veggies.
– Many herbs are extremely beneficial.
– Consult with your natural health care provider regarding a more intense liver cleanse.
1. Colon: Produces solid waste material.
2. Urinary system: Produces liquid waste.
3. Skin: Eliminates toxins through sweat, rashes, acne, psoriasis, etc.
4. Lungs: Eliminates toxins when breathing out and through mucous, coughing, sneezing.
It is very important that the 2 major systems (colon and urinary) work efficiently to eliminate wastes and toxins from the body as quickly as possible. Otherwise, it puts too much pressure on the other 2 systems, possibly resulting in skin conditions, sinus, mucous or respiratory conditions.
In summary, good digestion, filtration and elimination are vital to good health. A sluggish liver cannot function properly, hence it cannot clear toxins from the body properly. A sluggish digestive system cannot provide necessary nutrients to cells. A sluggish colon cannot clear wastes and toxins from the body. Any of these issues can create all kinds of seemingly unrelated health issues.
Let’s compare your car to your body for the sake of simplicity. Each requires 3 main things in order to keep it running smoothly on a day to day basis. Not providing these necessities may create problems that turn up in other areas. We know that poor quality gas, oil and dirty filters will have consequences. Your body is no different. Which do you take better care of?
Your car requires:
1. High quality, clean gas and oil
2. Clean filters/regular maintenance
3. A clear exhaust system
Your body requires:
1. High quality, clean water, food, nutrients
2. Well-functioning filtration systems
3. Well-functioning elimination systems.
Tomorrow we will start talking about blood sugar metabolism.
Please comment below, like, retweet (#teamretweet), and share with your friends.