1. The basic building materials (brick, wood, shingles, etc.)
2. Something that holds the building materials together (mortar, nails, glue, etc.)
3. Someone with the correct tools and knowledge to put it all together (bricklayer, carpenter, roofer, etc.)
1. If any of these 3 things are missing, the job can’t be done.
2. If the building material or the material that holds it together is of substandard quality or insufficient quantity the job either can’t be done or the finished product is of substandard quality.
3. If the workers don’t have the knowledge, tools or experience needed to do the job, the finished product is of substandard quality.
We’ve all had the aggravation of having a product, construction or repair job that was of poor quality. These situations are very frustrating and often costly and we wonder why it couldn’t be done right in the first place.
Now, let’s pretend we are inside our body trying to build or repair a bone, muscle, joint, new skin to heal a wound, or repair an organ. It’s the same thing. Three things are needed:
1. The basic building material. In the body, no matter what is being built or repaired, the basic building blocks or raw material is always amino acids.
2. Something that holds the amino acids together (a “mortar”) and/or makes them function properly (a “fuel”). In the body, this is vitamins, minerals, glucose, fatty acids, and water.
3. Someone with the right tools and knowledge to put it all together (our wisdom, internal healing mechanisms and enzymes).
1. If any one of these three things are missing the job can’t be done.
2. If the building material (amino acids) or the mortar/fuel (vitamins, minerals) is not good quality or quantity the job either can’t be done or your body may have to do the best it can with what it has. In this case, the finished product is of substandard quality, resulting in symptoms and beginning the disease process.
3. Lacking enzymes or malfunctioning internal systems will create poor results.
If you really understand what you’re made of, then you can make informed, knowledgeable decisions to support your body and its ongoing goal of optimal health:
1. Amino acids (protein) are the basic materials required to build everything (bones, muscles, skin, joints, hair, nails, liver, lungs, heart, eyes, lymphatic tissue, antibodies, immune cells, hormones, digestive enzymes, insulin, brain tissue, nerve tissue, DNA, blood cells)
2. Vitamins, minerals, EFAs, glucose and other substances create the “mortar” or “fuel” for everything.
3. Healthy internal systems and plentiful enzymes are required to perform every job within your body.
So, if you’re having a problem with anything in regard to your health, the first step toward improvement is to:
1. Provide correct amounts of high quality amino acids so your body has a good supply of the basic building materials.
2. Provide correct amounts of high quality vitamins, minerals, EFAs, and other nutrients so your body has a good supply of the materials needed for the “mortar” or “fuel”.
You also need a healthy well-functioning digestive system to process and absorb these substances correctly so they are available for use by the correct cells. This is why addressing most health challenges should begin with addressing the digestive system, diet and lifestyle choices.
Please comment below, like, retweet, and share with your friends!