12 Ways to Reduce Body Pollution
To further reduce toxic exposures and your body pollution levels:
1. Avoid buying and/or storing food and drinks in plastic containers.
2. Invest in a shower filter for a chemical-free shower.
3. Avoid DEET and other chemicals in insect repellents.
4. Avoid scented candles (use pure beeswax only).
5. Become educated about feminine products, which are treated with many chemicals. Safe alternatives are available.
6. Realize that microwave ovens chemically alter food and kill live enzymes making your food virtually useless. A lot of research is being done on these health dangers. Never microwave food in foam containers or plastic wrap/containers. Research this for yourself.
7. Know that computers, TVs, laptops, cell phones, wireless devices, pagers, radios, etc. emit electromagnetic fields that are proving to be highly detrimental to our health. These are completely new and foreign to us. Do your homework on this subject. Don’t allow children to play with or use cell phones or laptop computers.
8. Use environmentally safe lawn care and insect control products for your home and garden.
9. Find and fix any mold issues in your home.
10. Many safe, healthy alternatives can be found for things like mattresses, sheets, furniture, carpets, etc.
11. Are you exposed to toxins at your job? Maybe you could speak to your employer about using safe cleaning products at work. Would a filtering unit be suitable to improve air quality, decrease germs, remove odors/toxins/mold, etc. at your workplace?
12. Carefully review how your choice of personal care products can affect body pollution levels and your health.
Obviously it’s impossible to avoid all toxic exposures. You need to support your body’s natural methods of detoxification with:
*Liver support and/or internal cleanses.
*Daily bowel movements, at least 2 movements every day.
*Lots of pure water (6 to 8 cups/day).
*Nutritional support and plenty of antioxidants.
Body pollution has a negative influence on health, symptoms and disease. Please don’t say that it’s everywhere and you can’t do anything about it. That’s just not true. You can CHOOSE to do a lot about it. There are all kinds of alternatives available on the market. Don’t settle when it comes to your health or that of your children!
Please comment below, like, retweet, and share with your friends!
P.S. If you don’t know or like what’s in your household products, you can try mine http://bit.ly/19uZS26